We sold flip house #1 in February 2016, so I wanted to consolidate all of the information and give a few more details about the process.
Here are the main details.
- Purchase Price = $45,000
- Renovation and Holding Costs = $15,000
- So our “All In” total was $60,000
- We listed the house for $98,900
- Sold for $94,500
- We had planned on 12 weeks for the flip. It took us 5 months to finish.
- We put the house on the market in January and had the accepted offer within 3 days!
- We purchased Flip House #2 in March 2016.
Below are the posts related to the first flip.
- Our First Flip
- Plan and Budget
- Week 2 Recap
- Week 3 & 4 Recap
- Making Wrong Choices
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask in the Comments section below. I’d be happy to answer any!